How do I program a GE Universal Remote 24944 code?
Auto Code Search
- Manually turn on the device you wish. to control.
- Press and hold the. SETUP button until.
- Press and release the desired device. button on the remote (
- Point the remote at the device and. press and release the.
- Place your finger on the.
- When the device shuts off or begins.
- Point the remote at the device and.
Why does my GE Universal remote not work?
2 Battery Check Lift the back cover up and away from the remote. Remove and re-insert the 2 batteries. Replace the back cover on the remote, and slide down to click it into place. If the remote fails to respond properly after this, replace the existing set of batteries with new ones.
How to program GE Universal Remote to any device?
Power on the device you want to control. For example,if you want to use your GE remote to program your TV,turn on the TV now.
How to set up GE Universal Remote without codes?
In the beginning,make sure that your device should be turn “ON”.
Where can I find codes for a GE Universal Remote?
PRESS AND HOLD DOWN THE SETUP BUTTON UNTIL THE REMOTE’S RED LIGHT TURNS ON.
How to reprogram GE Universal Remote?
Common method#1: Hold the device key for a few seconds and enter the first code listed.