Do one of the following:
How do I reset my Apple Configurator 2?
Do one of the following:
- Choose Actions > Advanced > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Control-click the selected devices or Blueprints, and choose Advanced > Erase All Content and Settings.
How do I reset my Apple Configurator?
Restore to factory defaults
- Connect one or more devices to a USB port on the Mac that has Apple Configurator 2 installed, then select them in the device window.
- Do one of the following: Choose Actions > Restore. Control-click the selected devices, and choose Restore.
- Click Restore.
How do I remove MDM from Apple Configurator 2?
Remove configuration profiles
- Select the devices or Blueprints in the device window, then do one of the following: Choose Actions > Remove > Profiles. Control-click the selected devices or Blueprints, and choose Remove > Profiles.
- Reconfirm that you want to remove the profiles, then click Remove.
How do I reset my iPad settings?
Wipe all content and settings from iPad
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPad. If you’re erasing your iPad because you’re replacing it with a new iPad that you have on hand, you can use extra free storage in iCloud to move your apps and data to the new device.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How do I reset my managed iPad?
Settings > System > enable Re-enroll Apple devices in the previous device group > Save. Devices > click on the name of the device group > put a check in the box next to the iPads you wish to factory reset > Select the Erase Device button at the top of the list.
How do I Unsupervise a device in Apple Configurator 2?
To remove supervision from a device, open Configurator 2, select the device, and then select Actions > Advanced > Erase all content and settings. This will remove the supervision and reset the device to the default factory settings.
How do I force my iPad into recovery mode?
Press and quickly release the Volume Up button, then press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button at the top of the device until it restarts. Keep holding the Sleep/Wake button until the iPad goes into Recovery mode.
What does revive device do in Apple Configurator 2?
If an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV has been partially configured, if information about the device (such as the supervision identity) is missing, or if the device is stuck in recovery mode, you can attempt to revive the device to recover any data on it. In Apple Configurator 2 , select one or more devices.
Is Apple Configurator 2 an MDM?
Apple Configurator 2 automates MDM enrollment to distribute apps seamlessly from the App Store. It does this by integrating with Apple School Manager and Apple Business Manager.
How do I cancel my MDM iPhone?
Unenroll via the Device For an iOS device: Go to Settings and select General > Device Management > Device Manager > Remove Management. Enter your device passcode, and then click Remove Management to confirm the removal.