Affidavit of Loss
How do I write a lost affidavit?
Affidavit of Loss
- Full legal name of the affiant;
- Date of birth of the affiant;
- Address of the affiant;
- Identifying details of the lost item;
- The date of loss or discovery of loss;
- An explanation of the circumstances surrounding the loss; and.
- The signature and notarization.
What is a missing receipt affidavit?
The Missing Receipt Affidavit should be used when the merchant has not provided a receipt or a duplicate receipt cannot be obtained. By using the Affidavit, you are stating that the related expense is in compliance with University Policy and qualifies as a legitimate business expense.
How much is the penalty for expired official receipt?
For failure to issue receipts – P10,000 for the first offense and P20,000 for the second offense. For refusal to issue receipts – P25,000 for the first offense and P50,000 for the second offense.
How do I create a missing receipt Declaration on concur?
The Missing Receipt Declaration feature allows you to provide an affidavit for lost or misplaced required receipt images….Missing Receipt Declarations
- With the report open, click Manage Receipts > Missing Receipt Declaration.
- Select each entry that requires the declaration.
- Click Accept & Create.
Where is the lost receipt affidavit concur?
On the expense claim, click Receipts > Missing Receipt Affidavit. The Missing Receipt Affidavit window opens. Select each entry that requires an affidavit.
How can I prove something I bought without a receipt?
What is Proof of Purchase?
- Lay-by Agreement;
- Receipt number or confirmation number for telephone or online transactions;
- Credit card statement;
- Warranty Card showing a supplier’s or manufacturer’s details, date and amount of purchase; or.
- Serial or production number.
Can I return an item if I lost the receipt?
If you didn’t get a gift receipt (and you don’t want to ask the giver for the original), you may be eligible for store credit, though it may be in the amount of the lowest price the item sold for recently. Check return policies and note any time limits.
Is delivery receipt good as official receipt?
The BIR clarifies that Commercial Receipts/Invoices such as delivery receipts, order slips, purchase orders, provisional receipts, acknowledgement receipts, collection receipts, credit/debit memo, job orders, and other similar documents that form part of the accounting records of the taxpayer (i.e., seller) and/or …
How many types of receipts are there?
However, receipts are classified into two types. They are: Revenue receipts. Capital receipts.