Module Pool Program
How do you design a module pool screen in SAP?
Module Pool Program
- Step-1. Go to SE80.
- Step -3. Un check the check box and Click Yes button.
- Step-4. Select Module Pool From the Type and Click on Save button.
- Step-7. Create A screen – right click on Program Name ->Create->Screen.
- Step-8. Give Screen number – 9000 & click on Yes Button.
What is module in ABAP?
Function modules are sub-programs that contain a set of reusable statements with importing and exporting parameters. Unlike Include programs, function modules can be executed independently. SAP system contains several predefined function modules that can be called from any ABAP program.
What is SAP crud?
Create, Read, Update & Delete – CRUD Operations in ABAP Report.
What are the topics in SAP ABAP?
All topics of ABAP
- Reprorts: Classical & ALV reports , Dialog & OO programming.
- Enhancements: User-exits , BAdI etc.
- Web Applications: BSP applications , NetWeaver ( Web Dynpros, Portal, PI ) etc.
- Conversions: BDCs , LSMW, Extractions , Excel downloads, Email/PDF features etc.
- Interface: BAPI , ALE -IDoc / EDI, Workflow.
What are the events in module pool programming?
Events In Module Pool Programming
- PBO – Process Before Output: Whenever the program is executed using a tcode, the initial and default values are fetched and displayed on the screen.
- PAI – Process After Input: When a user passes any data/input on the screen, this event is triggered so that follow-up action can be taken.
How do you run a module pool program in SAP?
If it is a Module Pool program you need to create a transaction using SE93 and chosing the First Radio Button for creating which is Program and Screen (Dialog transaction) where you need to give in your program name and the screen number.
What is the need of modularization?
To avoid similar poor-planning scenarios, modularization comes to help in programming. This intends to breaking up and organizing code taking into consideration the task it executes. In such a way, the code becomes reusable, easier to debug and manage.
Is SAP ABAP a module?
ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) Module Pool Programming. Interfaces. Forms. Data conversions.
What is module pool in SAP?
What is Module Pool? It is a special type of programming where we write code for which it is used to create custom SAP screens. In short in SAP ABAP we can create a specific screen and transaction code as per our requirement. For execution of Module pool program there is a specific transaction code.
Is ABAP a frontend or backend?
SAP ABAP is both Frontend and Backend. In SAP ABAP, the presentation layer is supposed to be the Frontend of SAP ABAP, while we can call the Database as the Backend of SAP ABAP.