How do you do fatalities in Mortal Kombat 4 ps1?
Fatality 1: (Close) Hold High Punch+High Kick+Low Kick+Low Punch, then Press Up. Fatality 2: (Outside Sweep) Up, Down, Down, Down, High Punch. Prison Stage Fatality: Down, Forward, Forward, Low Punch. Goro’s Lair Stage Fatality: Down, Down, Forward, High Kick.
How do you do fatalities in Mortal Kombat 4?
Automatic Fatalities Go to the Continue Options screen, then press and hold Block+Run for ten seconds.
What are the moves for Mortal Kombat?
Mortal Kombat: Scorpion’s 10 Best Special Moves, Ranked
- 4 Minon Grab – Mortal Kombat X.
- 5 Backflip Kick – Mortal Kombat: Deception.
- 6 Summoned Hellfire – Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.
- 7 Fire Breath – Mortal Kombat 4.
- 8 Teleport Punch/Kick – Mortal Kombat I.
- 9 Leg Takedown – Mortal Kombat 2.
- 10 Air Throw – Mortal Kombat 2.
How do you do Raiden fatality in MK4?
- Electrocution: Hold Low Kick for 4-5 seconds in the final round, then release.
- Explosive Uppercut: Hold High Punch for 8 seconds and release.
- Stage Fatality: Down, Down, Down, High Punch.
- Animality: Forward, Down, Forward, High Kick. (
- Babality: Down, Down, Up, High Kick.
How do you change controls in Mortal Kombat 4?
In order to configure your keyboard/controller or turn down any volume options etc. simply press the F2 key.
How do I fly with Raiden?
Mortal Kombat X – How to Play Raiden: Combos and Strategies
- Notation Key.
- Electric Fly. Notation: Back, Forward+3.
- Lightning. Notation: Down, Back+1.
- Vicinity Blast. Notation: Down, Back+2.
- Electrocute. Notation: Down, Forward+2.
- Rising Thunder. Notation: Down, Back+3.
- Shock Therapy (X-Ray)
- Basic Strategy.