How do you fix things in Virtual Families 2?
- Grab an adult or a child over 14.
- In the workshop room there are tools.
- Drop your adult or child over 14 on top of the tools/toolbox until it says “Fixing sink/toilet/shower”.
- When your adult or child over 14 is finished, they will continue to their normal activities:)
What happens if you don’t have kids in virtual families?
If you don’t have any children in the first game, it will end. However, in the second and third games, you can adopt a new little person to add to the family tree. Possible Causes of Death: Starvation from lack of food in the fridge, but this is rare.
Can you have more than 6 kids in virtual families 2?
You can have up to 6 children per each generation.
How do you get rid of a child on Virtual Families 2?
No, it is not possible. If you hate the child, you can send it to boarding school and never see it again. Just make sure they have lots of other kids so you can choose a different one to inherit the house. By the way, Benghi is a boys name in Virtual Families.
How do you put out a fire in Virtual Families 3?
How do you fix an oven fire in virtual families?
- Grab an adult or child over 14.
- Go to the workshop and look for the fire extinguishers (they are found under the small table at the top left corner).
- Drop your adult or child over 14 over the fire extinguishers and they will put out the oven fire.
What does a bit blue mean?
feeling or showing sadness: He’s been a bit blue since she left him. Synonyms. dejected. depressed.
What age do virtual families stop having babies?
There is no set age at which couples can no longer produce a baby. As with real life, though, it will be rare to see a baby born to couples in their 50s and beyond, although they can still adopt a child.
What happens when you send your child to boarding school in Virtual Families 2?
Sending your kids to boarding school will also have its cons. You cannot interact with them until you can start a new generation and select your child (now adult) to start with. However, having them out of the house is a good idea, food wise or if they are extremely weak.