How do you say Happy Monday?
- Every day is a gift (even Monday). Have a great week!
- Hope you have a great Monday.
- Happy Monday!
- Hope your week gets off to an amazing start!
- Have a marvelous Monday and a wonderful week!
- Happy Monday to all my friends!
- Have a great Monday!
- Hope your weekend was great.
How do I make Monday Awesome?
9 Ways to Make Any Monday Amazing
- Get organized Sunday night.
- Have breakfast or lunch with a good friend.
- Read an inspiring article or two.
- Start with a workout.
- Say some powerful affirmations.
- Start an exciting project.
- Crank up the music.
- Say a little prayer.
How can I be amazing Monday?
What do you call Monday?
Monday gets its name from the Anglo-Saxon word “mondandaeg” which translates to “the moon’s day.” The second day of the week in Nordic cultures was devoted to worshipping the goddess of the moon. Girls born on Mondays were given the name Mona in Ancient Britain, as it was the Old English word for moon.
How can I enjoy Mondays?
9 Ways to Actually Enjoy Mondays
- Blast a happy song when you wake up.
- Dust off your crockpot.
- Plan a girls night on Monday night.
- Don’t hit snooze.
- Try something new with your hair, makeup, or outfit.
- Start a Monday morning breakfast club with coworkers.
- Wait until Monday to start a new book, tv show, or magazine.
- Get outside.
How do I start loving Mondays?
Learn To Love Mondays With These 5 Tips
- Start preparing early. Really early, like, the day before.
- Wake up early. If you’re a morning person, then also get up early too.
- Get your shut eye over the weekend.
- Watch what you eat and drink.
- Have something to look forward to.