How do you show respect in the playground?
- When going to or playing on the playground, always walk on the sidewalks.
- Show respect for others and follow instructions given by supervisors.
- Stay out of classrooms and bathrooms unless you have permission or a pass.
- Use only assigned restrooms in the back building.
- Refrain from eating or chewing gum.
How do you show love toward others friends family?
There are thousands of ways to show love towards others, here are some simple ways:
- Respecting elders by saying “po” and “opo”.
- Listening when someone is talking.
- Doing simple things that would make others happy.
- Show appreciation for the efforts of other people.
- Respecting others’ opinions.
- Helping others when in need.
How do you show integrity in your community?
Here are a few behaviors that show integrity:
- Being dependable and following through on commitments.
- Being open and honest when communicating with others.
- Holding yourself accountable and owning up to your shortcomings.
How can you show integrity in school?
5 Ways to Increase Student Integrity
- Infuse integrity into the classroom culture. Teachers make integrity the norm in their classrooms in several important ways.
- Develop a moral vocabulary.
- Respond appropriately when cheating occurs.
- Use quotes to ignite meaningful conversations.
- Help students believe in themselves.
How do you express your attraction to your family?
How to show your family you love them
- Don’t be so shy. Maybe you don’t express how you feel to your family because you’re too shy or embarrassed.
- Leave little messages.
- Give complements.
- Physical contact.
- Have fun together.
- Help them.
- Say you’re sorry.
How do they take care of each other in the family?
1. Appreciation and affection- Appreciation and affection are about caring for each other as family members. Sharing positive emotional feelings with each other and being nice to each other are just a couple of ways families show appreciation and affection. 2.