How to unlock a disabled Apple ID
How do you unlock a disabled Apple ID on iPad?
How to unlock a disabled Apple ID
- Head to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID email.
- Follow along with the prompts to unlock your account.
- If you’re not successful, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat with an Apple specialist.
How do I unlock my disabled iPad without iCloud or computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
How do I bypass Apple ID disabled for security reasons?
Follow the steps below to by-pass unlock your apple ID.
- Go to Apple ID’s official website and click “Forgot Apple ID or password”
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Select the option to reset your password, then click continue.
- Choose how to reset your password.
Can Apple Store fix disabled iPad?
They can. If you do not have a backup, you will lose your data as it is required to restore your iPad to get out of the disable lock. If you disabled your own purchased iPad, then Apple Stores maybe able to help you, provided you can provided proof, like a sales receipt, that you are this iPad’s original owner.
How can I reactivate my Apple ID?
You can’t reactivate your ID yourself. You have to call Apple Support and they can reactivate it once you supply the code number. Scroll further down the page and there are contact telephone numbers for various counties.
How can I completely reset my iPad?
Wipe all content and settings from iPad
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPad. If you’re erasing your iPad because you’re replacing it with a new iPad that you have on hand, you can use extra free storage in iCloud to move your apps and data to the new device.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How do you restore a disabled iPad?
Step 4: Restore your iPad
- Locate your iPad in the Finder or in iTunes on the computer that it’s connected to. (Learn how to find your connected iPad.)
- Choose Restore when you see the option to Restore or Update.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Disconnect your iPad from the computer, then set up and use your iPad.
How do you enable a disabled iPad?
If your iPad says it’s disabled, it means that you’re totally locked out. At this point, the only way to re-enable your iPad is to either wait (assuming it’s given you a time limit) or reset the iPad using your computer. And if you don’t know your password, resetting the iPad is your only option.
Can you reactivate Apple ID?
Can I reactivate my account? Yes. If you request account deactivation, you’ll receive a unique alphanumeric access code. When you’re ready to reactivate your Apple ID, contact Apple Support, provide your access code, and we’ll help you reactivate your account.
How much does it cost for Apple to unlock an iPad?
How much does Apple iCloud unlock cost? iCloud unlock for an iPhone costs $0.99 if you are the original owner of the device and have your iCloud credentials. If you are not the original owner, or do not have your iCloud credentials, the cost is $4.99.
How long does it take to reactivate Apple ID?
How long does it take to reactivate Apple ID. Apple says the process may take up to seven days. Your account will remain active while verification is in progress. Remember to sign out of the Apple ID on all devices and web browsers before the account is deactivated..