5 parts of a computer
What are the basic parts of computer?
5 parts of a computer
- A motherboard.
- A Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- A Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), also known as a video card.
- Random Access Memory (RAM), also known as volatile memory.
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
What are the 10 basic parts of computer?
10 Parts that make up a Computer
- Hard Drive or Solid State Drive.
- Video card.
- Power Supply.
- Keyboard and Mouse.
What are the parts of a computer Slideshare?
- What are they? COMPUTER COMPONENTS.
- COMPUTER COMPONENTS Input CPU Output ROM Memory RAM Hardware Storage Software.
- TYPICAL PC HARDWARE Hardware of Personal Computer. Monitor 2. Motherboard 3. CPU 4. RAM Memory 5. Expansion card 6. Power supply 7. CD-ROM Drive 8. Hard Disk 9. Keyboard 10. Mouse.
What are the 7 basic parts of a computer?
This Blog Includes:
- Input Unit.
- Output Unit.
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Storage Unit.
What are 3 basic parts of a computer?
Although a computer generally consists of several different parts, each with its own specific set of tasks to perform, a desktop computer can be broken down into three main parts: the monitor, the system unit, and the keyboard, all of which are essential to any functional desktop computer.
What are computer parts called?
The five basic parts of a computer are the motherboard, central processing unit (CPU), input-output units, memory (RAM and ROM), and storage (SSD or HDD).
What is computer its parts?
Every computer comprises 5 basic parts, namely, a motherboard, a central processing unit, a graphics processing unit, a random access memory, and a hard disk or solid-state drive.
What is a computer PPT?
A computer is an electronic device, operating under the control of instructions (software) stored in its own memory unit, that can accept data (input), manipulate data (process), and produce information (output) from the processing.
What are the parts of computer PDF?
The main parts of a computer system are:
- Input devices. These devices are used to get data into the computer system.
- Processing devices. These manipulate the data using to a set of instructions.
- Output devices. These are used to get data out of a computer system.
- Storage devices.
- System Unit.
What are the 6 main components of a computer?
The main components are the motherboard (main component that everything plugs into); the CPU (central processing unit, processes information supplied by the software); RAM (random access memory, temporary storage of software for quick and easy access by the CPU); the hard drive (stores all permanent and some temporary …
What is the basic function of computer?
Summary. The functions of a computer typically include the following tasks: taking data, processing it, returning results, and storing it. To help computer systems perform these functions, computer devices can be classified as input devices, processing devices, output devices, and storage devices, respectively.
What are the basic parts of a computer?
Computer Basics-Computer Basics An Introduction To Computer Hardware Basic Parts Input Storage Processing Output Input Devices Input Devices are used to enter information into the …| PowerPoint PPT presentation | free to view.
What are the BASIC Computer Concepts?
Basic Computer Concepts-Basic Computer Concepts Hardware obeys instructions given by Software Input Memory-Processor-Storage-Output Video: Computer Basics from GCFLearnFree.org *| PowerPoint PPT presentation | free to view.
What parts work together to do their specific tasks?
These parts work together to do their specific tasks. These parts are called “devices” 3. PARTS OF COMPUTER INPUT DEVICES • KEYBOARD • MOUSE • JOYSTICK • DIGITAL CAMERA PROCESSING DEVICE OUTPUT DEVICES • MONITOR • PRINTER • SPEAKERS STORAGE DEVICES • HARD DISK • DISKETTE • COMPACT DISC (CD)
What are the objectives of computer?
Objectives: • define what is computer; • identify the basic parts of computer; • enumerate the basic parts of computer; • differentiate between input and output devices of the computer. 3. Guess Me! Keyboard: The keyboard is used for entering data into the computer system. It can type words, numbers and symbols.