- Indentation. The unit of indentation is four spaces.
- Line Length. Avoid lines longer than 80 characters.
- Comments. Be generous with comments.
- Variable Declarations.
- Function Declarations.
Should JS files be camelCase?
A hyphen is OK for a word separator. If you want to use some sort of separator for multiple words instead of a space or camelcase as in various-scripts. js , a hyphen is a safe and useful and commonly used separator.
When multiple words are used to form a variable, camel case joins those words together, without any white space, and delineates the start of each new word with a capital letter.
How do you create a coding standard?
Here are the top 9 coding standards best practices:
- Know Why You’re Using It.
- Choose the Best Coding Standard for Your Industry.
- Use Coding Rules and Follow Recommendations.
- Describe the Intent Behind the Rule.
- Update Coding Standards With Care.
- Consider Open vs.
- Prioritize Coding Rules.
- Plan for Rule Deviations.
Is Python a snake case?
Of course, Python uses snake_case. That should be obvious. I don’t get why underscores improve readability while Microsoft’s Framework Guide claims Camel Case improves readability.
How long does it take to write a snake code?
What is the best programming language for snake game?