What are the interview questions for civil engineer?
Civil engineering interview questions with sample answers
- What is reinforced cement concrete?
- What are the steps in concreting and curing?
- Can you explain why curing should not be done by creating water pools and polyethylene sheets?
- What is the nominal concrete proportion for different grades?
How many rounds of interview are there in L?
So there were 2 rounds. Written and then directly interview. Before written candidates were shortlisted based on department rank. During the interview, extempore topics were also given.
Is IndiaBix enough for L?
– IndiaBix is sufficient for aptitude preparation. – Technical test: quite easy questions, checks basic theoretical knowledge.
Why should we hire you fresher answer?
Answer 2. “Being a fresher, I think I am very flexible and adaptive to learning new things. I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable to the growth of the company. My last project in Operations has taught me how to be a team player, and work in unison.
Why should hire you Example answer?
“Over the years, I have acquired relevant skills and experience, which I shall bring to your organization. I have also worked tirelessly on my communication abilities and teamwork skills, which I will put to use in my future career, which would be in your organization if I am selected for the position.
Who is the father of civil engineer?
John Smeaton was the first to refer to himself as a civil engineer back in the 18th century and has since come to be known as the father of civil engineering. His work with bridges, canals, lighthouses, harbours and mills can still be found across the UK.
What is the interview process in L?
L Recruitment Process – Eligibility Criteria
|Backlog/Re-attempts||* No active/standing backlogs at the time of the interview process. * 10th & 12thexaminations – In 1st attempt only * No Re-attempts/ATKTs/Backlogs/Arrears allowed in the final semester of any course|
How can I prepare for L aptitude?
Practice Full Tests
- More number of Company Specific Mock Tests- Simulated Online Tests which are close to actual company Tests such as Infosys, Wipro, TCS, L Infotech, Cognizant, Accenture, IBM, Genpact, Capgemini, Microsoft, AMCAT and many more.
- A large number of Mock Placement Tests are of Generic Pattern.
How do you get selected for L?
L Campus Recruitment : Selection Procedure
- Written Exam.
- Group Discussion.
- Essay Writing.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.