What Australian coins are worth keeping?
Australian Dollar Coins that are Worth Money!
- Mules. Mules are coins that are struck by coin dies that were not intended to be used together.
- 1992 Mob of Roos Dollar Coin. The 1992 Mob of Roos dollar coin is the stuff of legends.
- Dollar Coins Struck on Wrong Planchets.
- 2001 Centenary of Federation Upset Dollar Coins.
What coins to look for that are worth money?
8 Valuable Coins in Circulation Today
- 1943 Lincoln Head Copper Penny.
- 1955 Doubled Die Penny.
- 1969-S Lincoln Cent with Doubled Die Obverse.
- 1982 No Mint Mark Roosevelt Dime.
- 1999-P Connecticut Broadstruck Quarter.
- 2004 Wisconsin State Quarter With Extra Leaf.
- 2005-P “In God We Rust” Kansas State Quarter.
What Australian coins are worth more than their face value?
Number 1 on our list of Australian Coins that are worth real money is the Double Header 2007 5 Cent. They are the product of a mint worker deliberately pairing two 2007 heads (obverse) dies and then running the press to mint several hundred or possibly even several thousand coins.
Is the $2 coin with HH on it worth anything?
The ‘HH’ stands for Horst Hahne, who was the Royal Australian Mint chief engraver at the time the coins were produced. Coin experts have long maintained the coins featuring the symbol are not worth more than $2 after 200 million coins were minted with the stamp.
What’s the rarest Australian coin?
1922-1921 Threepence. The rarest Australian circulation coin, an 1922-1921 overdate Threepence sold in July 2021 for A$95,000. The virtually uncirculated coin is one of the finest examples of its type.
What coins can make you rich?
Here is a list of the top 5 altcoins that will create new millionaires in 2021.
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Polkadot (DOT)
- Chainlink (LINK)
- Cosmos (ATOM)
What is a 1966 50c coin worth?
It’s from 1966,’ she wrote. Coin enthusiasts were quick to offer their varying assessments on its worth, with most guessing between $8 and $15 dollars. ‘Dealers will give you $8 or so for them or charge you $11 or thereabouts unless in extremely fine or mint condition,’ one person wrote.
How much is a 2000 millennium coin worth?
TikTok user Joel Kandiah, the brains behind the account TheHistoryOfMoney, stunned viewers will a little-known fact about the 2000 Millenium edition 50 cent coin. The coin, that is estimated to be worth up to $800, bears a special St George’s Cross in the Union Jack on the “tails” side that is “incused”.