What does R in a circle mean UK?
When can I use the R symbol?
The R symbol indicates that this word, phrase or logo is a registered trademark for the product or service. It must only be used in the case of registered trademarks and by the owner or licensee. It also must only be used in the regions in which you possess a valid trademark registration.
How do I type an R symbol?
Insert copyright and trademark symbols
- To insert the copyright symbol, press Ctrl+Alt+C.
- To insert the trademark symbol, press Ctrl+Alt+T.
- To insert the registered trademark symbol, press Ctrl+Alt+R.
What does the Bible say about 888?
In Christian numerology, the number 888 represents Jesus, or sometimes more specifically Christ the Redeemer. This representation may be justified either through gematria, by counting the letter values of the Greek transliteration of Jesus’ name, or as an opposing value to 666, the number of the beast.
How do you make an R in a circle?
How to Type a Circle R Symbol
- Hold down the “Alt” button on your keyboard.
- Press “0174” on your keyboard’s number pad, without the quotation marks.
How do I insert an R symbol?
Registered Trademark Symbol
- Type (r) and the automatic correction function creates the symbol.
- Hold down the left ALT key while typing 0174 on the numeric section (usually on the right side) of your keyboard.
- As you write your document, one of the tabs along top of your screen is the INSERT tab.
What is the main difference between the R and TM symbols?
TM denotes that you are claiming a right to use your brand as a trademark, although it may not yet be registered with the relevant IP office. (R) signifies that your trademark is officially registered with the IP office in the country and for the goods and services that you are using it for.