New York City
What is the most powerful city on earth?
New York City
Which is the richest city in South Asia?
Kolkata is the third richest city in South Asia after Mumbai and Delhi.
Which is the fastest growing city in Asia?
Two of Asia’s three fastest-growing cities are Bangalore and Hyderabad in southern India. According to Oxford Economics, Bangalore should achieve average annual real GDP growth of 9.9% over 2020-2024 – far above aggregate growth for India of 6.8% and average growth for Asian cities of 3.9% over the same period.
Which is the most developed city in Asia?
Which is the smallest city in Asia?
10 Cities With The Smallest Population In Asia
- 1 Kompong Chhnang, Cambodia.
- 2 Taebaek, South Korea.
- 3 Leh, India.
- 4 Takayama, Japan.
- 5 Sukhothai, Thailand.
- 6 Ipoh, Malaysia.
- 7 Tainan, Taiwan.
- 8 Sai Kung, Hong Kong.
Which country is best in economy?
The following are the top 10 countries viewed as the most economically stable.
- Japan. Most Economically Stable Rank: 5.
- Denmark. Most Economically Stable Rank: 4.
- Germany. Most Economically Stable Rank: 3.
- Canada. Most Economically Stable Rank: 2.
- Switzerland. Most Economically Stable Country: 1.
Which developing country is best?
Top 25 Developed and Developing Countries
- The Philippines.
- South Korea.
Which city is fastest developing in India?
Kerala’s Malappuram is the world’s fastest-growing city.
What is the most modern city?
Top 10 Modern Cities You Must Visit
- Tokyo, Japan. Think Hi-tech, think Tokyo.
- Singapore. A cosmopolitan, rich, tourist destination, Singapore’s volume of tourist traffic easily rivals its resident population.
- Helsinki, Finland. The third spot on our list is Helsinki.
- San Francisco, USA.
- London, UK.
- Hong Kong.
- Stockholm, Sweden.