What to write in cards for him?
Feel free to put them into your own words to let your man know exactly how you feel!…I LOVE YOU.
- I’m so happy and content being by your side. In fact, there’s no other place on earth I’d rather be.
- It’s so easy for me to remember all the reasons I said, “Yes!” and “I do!”
- You + Me = Forever and ever and ever.
What do you say in a card to someone you love?
SWEET ROMANTIC MESSAGES
- I think about you all day long — and all night, too.
- Thank you for making my heart feel light and my life feel bright!
- You started in my dreams and now, lucky for me, you’re here in my life!
- I can be doing anything and just like that — BOOM!
What do you write in a special card for someone?
Here are a few examples.
- Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
- Best wishes on your wonderful new journey together.
- Thank you for letting us share such a special day with you.
- Thanks for the free booze! Best wishes on a long and happy marriage.
- Congrats and welcome to the family.
What do you write in a just because card for your boyfriend?
Just Because… / No Special Occasion
- Just because I love you…
- For the best reason of all – none.
- May your day be as wonderful as you are.
- Just because you’re you.
- I hope you’re my friend forever.
- To brighten your day!
- Hope these make your ordinary day, extraordinary!
- Just wanted to brighten up your day!
How do you express your love in words?
Expressing Deep Love in Words
- I cherish you.
- I want a lifetime with you.
- I adore you.
- I am better because of you.
- I need you by my side.
- I cannot stop thinking about you.
- My love for you is unconditional and eternal.
- All of the good in my life is because of you.
How do you express affection in words?
Here are a few examples of words of affirmation:
- “Everything is better when you’re here.”
- “I appreciate it when you…”
- “I couldn’t do this without you.”
- “I really love the new outfit.
- “I’m so lucky to be with you.”
- “I’m so thankful to have you in my life.”
- “It impressed me when you…”
- “Thank you for…”
How do you write a meaningful card?
A little dot point list you could refer to is:
- The main reason for the card.
- A note of thanks.
- Something you like about them.
- A memory you have with them.
- Something you hope will happen to them.
- A promise or gift of kindness.
- A quote or saying.
- A little drawing or scribble.
What do you write in a card to cheer someone up?
Simple Thinking-of-You Encouragement
- “You’re never far from my thoughts.”
- “Know how often I think of you?
- “You’re on my mind and in my heart.”
- “Keeping you close in my thoughts.”
- “Lifting you up in prayer and hoping you have a better day today.”
- “I can’t wait to catch up with you soon.”