Which is better Anawangin or Nagsasa Cove?
The place has more pine trees than at Nagsasa but the beachfront in Anawangin is always parked by boats so you really have to check for a nice spot to swim unlike at nagsasa that it has a longer and wider beach front..
What is Anawangin cove known for?
Anawangin Cove is just one of the many ash-filled nooks and crannies of San Antonio, but it’s the one that started the tourism wave in the area mainly because it’s the nearest and the most accessible. Anawangin is not an island; it is part of mainland Luzon.
Where is Anawangin?
Anawangin Cove is in the town of San Antonio in the province of Zambales, facing the South China Sea. It can be reached via half an hour boat ride from Barangay Pundaquit or San Miguel, or via a four to six hours trek of Mt. Pundaquit.
How do I travel to Zambales?
Zambales Travel Requirements
- Get a QR-coded Tourist Pass from the Zambales VIS.I.T.A. website.
- Pre-book a DOT-accredited accommodation establishment.
- Negative RT-PCR test result (48 hours validity)
- Isolation in accommodation until release of results of the RT-PCR Test.
How do I get from Manila to pundaquit Zambales?
From Manila, board a bus bound for Santa Cruz or Iba, Zambales (P270-360). Travel duration is around 5 hours, depending on traffic. Get off at San Antonio Public Market and ride a tricycle to Pundaquit (P40/head). Travel duration is 15-20 minutes.
Where is Nagsasa Cove located?
Nagsasa Cove is one of the four popular coves in San Antonio, Zambales, Philippines. Like Anawangin Cove and other neighboring beaches, Nagsasa has formed due to the Mt. Pinatubo eruption decades ago.
Where is Capones located?
The island is administratively part of barangay Pundaquit of the Zambales municipality of San Antonio. The island is characterized by huge rock formations and steep cliffs surrounded by white sand and coral beaches….Capones Island.
|Native name: Isla de Capon Grande|
How do I get to Nagsasa Cove commute?
MANILA TO NAGSASA COVE
- Catch a Victory Liner bus bound to Iba or Santa Cruz, Zambales, and get off at San Antonio Public Market. Travel time: 4-5 hours.
- Take a tricycle to Pundaquit. Travel time: 20 minutes.
- Rent a boat to Nagsasa Cove. Travel time: 30-40 minutes.
What is Nagsasa?